Style and Design

The worse he is a scammer Aditya promises you things and never get anything done he delivers work but not complete and not working properly apps developed on wrong way I even got a message from iTunes for 57 crashes of my app got a list of all the errors it will cost me more to fix and get it done he promised to have it ready in 10 days and it's been 5 months and the same apps not completed and bad work , he is pushi rude he even insulted me and my family he is the worse person to work with and at the end he keeps your money ! And he after laughs because he keeps the money and you have nothing but bad work and incomplete !!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Viajes is overall dissatisfied with Simtechnos and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Simtechnos.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Web design category for more informed decision or compare Simtechnos to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Simtechnos?

Comments